Photo Clubs News and Happenings
The AGE Computer lab offers both Digital Photography Seminars and Clubs. On this page, we'll provide links to work done by our students, coaches and instructors, as well as pointers to helpful and useful information for amateur photographers of all levels.
What is happening at the AGE Computer Lab? Look at our ACL Blog. We also have a photo blog. Click here to see it now. What was Happening? Click on this link: what's happening. If you would like to learn more about creating or adding to a blog, Contact us.
Each month we have a themed display of our students' photographs on the wall in our lobby. Some of the themes have been People, Black and White Photography, Artsy, Sunrises, Sunsets, Then and Now, Flowers, Birds, and more. Print your photos, preferably 8x10, and bring them to the lab for display.
Here are some of our best photos:
- AGE Computer Lab SmugMug Galleries
- 2014 photo contest results are here
- 2013 Photos Contest
- Contest Submissions
- Contest Winners
- Scavenger Hunt, Feb 2013. Includes a hunt for Chinese New Year, up North Lamar
- 2012 Photo Contest entries. The judges were very impressed by the quality of all entries!
- November 2012 in the Domain Shopping Center: On-site Photo Workshop
- Riverbend Inspiration Gallery Show
- 2011 Photo Contest entries
Links for Digital Photography Students:
Clubs are for one year, January through November. Each Club meets monthly on its designated day of the month and time. If there are vacancies or openings in any club, you are welcome to join mid-year. Enrollment in all photo clubs is based on available space. Please call the office at 512-524-8519, Ext 232 for additional information.
Here are two examples of photos by Cynthia, who belongs to Photo Clubs and has taken several Creativity seminars: