Photoshop® Elements Advanced
Thursday, April 20, 2017
10:00 am - noon (One 2-hour session)
$25. Register here.
The student should be somewhat familiar with Adobe Photoshop Elements (PSE) by either attending the Adobe Photoshop Elements Intro Seminar or by using PSE to some degree. The student should also have intermediate computer skills using a Windows PC, understand most photo terms, and know the use of various file formats. This is not a photography seminar, but rather how to edit and work with photos once you have them.
The student will learn advanced techniques on how to edit, enhance, creatively combine, organize, and create various output products with photos using the powerful Adobe Photoshop Elements program. Handouts will be available for use at home.
Note: Photoshop Elements Version 15.0 is used in the classroom.
Goals may vary based on students' previous knowledge, questions and requests.
- Move beyond the basics and learn additional techniques of photo editing and output products
- Learn the use of most tools and to modify the tool's parameters in the option bar for special effects
- Learn more techniques of editing photos using the Expert, Quick and Guided Modes
- Learn how to use the eLive tutorial section of PSE
- Learn how to use the various Selection Tools to edit just parts of a photo instead of the entire photo
- How to use the power of Layers
- Layer Masks
- Clipping Masks
- Adjustment Layers
- Introduction to many of the features and functions of Photo Organizer, that is included with Photoshop Elements.