Windows 10: Anniversary Update
Thursday, November 10, 2016
10:00 - noon
One 2-hour session.
$25 for one seminar. Register here.
This seminar is for students who have been using Windows 10 for a while and have specific questions about the Anniversary Update released August 2016. This is not a beginner's class on the basics of using a computer or Windows 10.
This seminar is designed for you to discuss some of the new and enhanced features and functions of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Topics covered in the class will be driven by students' questions and interest.
Goals are determined by students' questions and may Include the following:
- Discuss what's new in Windows 10 Anniversary Update released in August 2016
- The new Start Menu
- The new Windows Ink (Sticky Notes, Sketchpad, and Screen sketch)
- The improved Microsoft Edge browser
- The new added function of Windows Hello
- The improved Cortana
- The new feature to be notified on your Smartphone about notifications in Windows 10
- For users of Linux, it can now run inside of Windows 10
- Time permitting, other features and function that are new or improved in Windows 10