Microsoft® Windows 10: Ask the Expert
Tuesday, October 11, 2016, from 1:00 - 3:00 pm.
One 2-hour session.
$25. Register here.
This seminar is for students who have been using Windows 10 for a while and have specific questions of How? and Why? This is not a beginner's class on the basics of using a computer or Windows 10.
This seminar is designed for you to bring those nagging questions and problems about Windows 10 and get answers to those questions or solutions to those problems. Topics covered in the class will be driven by students' questions and interest.
- What's new in Windows 10 Anniversary Update just released in August
- How to configure a Windows 10 PC
- How to setup and use "Cortana"
- How to setup and use the new Microsoft Edge browser
- How to shop, find, and install Apps from the Microsoft Store
- Selected topics from the instructor's 101 Frequently asked questions about Windows 10. See http://merlin.ws/ACLC/Windows10/ .