More Microsoft® Windows 10
Wednesday, November 15, 2017, from 10:00 to noon.
This is one 2-hour session.
$25. Register here.
This seminar is for students who already have a Windows 10 system, are a little familiar with it, and ready to learn more of the features and functions of Windows 10. Your questions about Windows 10 are encouraged.
This seminar will help you understand more of the new interface in Windows 10. We will cover topics that include features not found in previous versions of Windows, configuring Windows 10, enabling your personal requirements, and more. This is NOT a beginner's class in the basics of the computer. Topics covered in the class will be driven by student questions and interest.
- Discover the new features and functions of Windows 10
- Learn how to configure the Settings and Interface of Windows 10 to fit your requirements
- Be introduced to Edge (Code Name: Spartan) and other new apps included with Windows 10
- Demo of how to setup, configure and use Cortana
- Learn how to use the new, powerful search function of Windows 10
- Learn how to use Help and the hidden tutorials