Microsoft® Windows 10 Introduction
Thursday, September 14, 2017, from 10:00 am - noon
One 2-hour session.
$25. Register here.
This seminar is for students who now have, plan to upgrade, or plan to purchase a PC with Windows 10. Or, for those who are just curious about Windows 10. This is not a beginner's class on the basics of using a computer.
This seminar will help you understand the new Windows 10 operating system. We will cover topics that range from an initial Windows 10 upgrade or setup, to the features not found in newer versions of Windows 10. All student computers in the classroom have Windows 10 installed. This class includes some lecture but is mostly hands-on. Questions about Windows 10 are encouraged. Topics covered in the class will be driven by students' questions and interest.
- See what's new in Windows 10
- Learn how to set up a new Windows 10 PC
- Learn how to get upgrades to Windows 10
- Learn the basic Windows 10 configurations
- Be introduced to "Cortana" and Microsoft Edge
- Learn how to find apps, settings and files on Windows 10
- Learn how to use Help and Tutorials