Photo Memoir Recipe Book
Monday, May 22, 2017
10:00 to 12:30
One 2½ hour session.
$10 for Deal of the Month. Register here.
This is hands-on type class. For this class, we recommend you know how to get online, know where your photos are stored, either online or on a flash drive, and be able to download to your computer. You are welcome to bring your laptop. Once you create a free account with the program we will be using, it doesn't matter where we work on the project, as long as you sign in.
This is a intermediate class in learning to work with Mixbook, an online software program for publishing your own book. Create a custom-published book with clean, minimalist design that gives you the ultimate control over the finished piece. You have access to all the great design features of the online Mixbook editor, starting with a blank or near-blank slate. The software is online and received a 9.2 rating from over 2000+ customers. This is a great opportunity to combine your memories of your family meals and traditions with the the new digital generation.
- Create a one of a kind family heirloom of your memories and traditions
- To learn to import from other sources like Google photos, SmugMug and Instagram, if others want to contribute their photos to your book.
- To learn basic publishing layout principles or let us help you get started
- To document the shoe box of old recipes
- Create a variety of shapes, including square 8 by 8, which is very popular.