Fonts and Word Art (Deal of the Month)
Monday, March 28, 2016
1:00 - 3:30 (2½ hours)
$10 Deal of the Month. Register here.
This is hands-on type class. For this class, it is recommended that you know how to get online, click to a new Window and use Google search. Click and drag, and basic Windows operating skills will be used. This is considered an intermediate skill set seminar.
This is an intermediate class in experimenting with creativity in fonts and letters. Letters will be filled with your images, made to look 3D and beveled, letters made out of photos, transparent letters and with drop shadows. You will be able to use these images in your photo shows, notecards, photo albums, and more. You'll learn where to find these resources and determine if they are fonts or images.
Understand the answers to these questions:
- Where do I find fonts ?
- How do I download ?
- How do I unzip ?
- How do I install ?
- How many can I have ?
- What are the major differences in the categories of fonts ?
- What is Word Art and how come it behaves differently ?
- How to insert Word Art in a document ?
- Fill fonts with color, patterns and gradients
- How do I make my other text work around it ?