iPhone® iOS 10
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
10:00 - noon
One 2-hour session
$25 for one seminar. Register here.
This seminar is for students who want to learn what new in the iPhone OS 10. The student should have their iPhone power/USB cord to use in class.
Learn all about the changes and new features added to the latest update to the iPhone Operating System.
Goals: (May vary based on students' questions and requests)
Introduction to the goals paragraph
- Understand if you should or should not upgrade at this time
- Learn what fixes were made in the new iOS
- Learn what improvements were made in the new iOS
- Learn what may be new problems
- Learn what may be a cost exposure to you
Bring your questions and time permitting, as many as possible will be answered. Topics may be covered in a different order, depending on student requirements.