iTunes Basics: Syncing and Music
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
1:00 - 3:00 pm
One 2-hour session.
$25 for one seminar. Register here.
This seminar is for students who have basic computer skills and want to learn some of the many functions and features of the free program iTunes®. This class is a hands-on session and will cover the basic features and functions of iTunes® as a multi-media organizer and player as well the interface to manage the content and syncing iPods, iPhones and iPads.
iTunes is a free application for your PC or Mac. It organizes and plays digital music, movies, video and TV shows on your computer, gives access to your Apple account and is a store for obtaining resources such as music, pod casts, videos, etc. iTunes is also used as the interface with Apple devices, such as iPods, iPhones and iPads to keep all their content in sync between the device and the PC.
- Learn where and how to download and install iTunes
- Create an Apple account to use with Apple apps like iTunes, iCloud, Apple Store, etc.
- Configure iTunes for your requirements and preferences
- Understand syncing options with Apple devices
- RIP CDs to your iTunes Library
- Search for music, videos, movies or TV shows
- Subscribe to Podcasts
- Find and listen to radio stations
Bring your Apple device and USB cable to use with iTunes and bring your questions and time permitting, as many as possible will be answered.