PhotoScape: A Free Photo Editor
Monday, October 10, 2016
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
One 2½ hour session
$25 for one seminar. Register here.
This is hands-on type of class. For this class, we recommend you know how to get your photos into your computer and have the desire to post-process, "fix" or "pop" your photos to make them look like you thought they did when you took the photo.
PhotoScape is an all-in-one style photo editor. Major capabilities are: viewer, editor, batch editor, page, combine, animated GIF, print, splitter, screen capture, color picker, rename, raw converter, resizing, brightness, color, or white-balance adjustment, backlight correction, frames, balloons, text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, and blooming. As you can tell, more features than you could ever want and it is free. You get way more than you pay for. Simple, powerful, and easy to use. It's like giving your photos a really good polish.
We will be using the basic editor with so many options.
The main features of this Photo Editor Include:
- Add Photo to Photo: You can Paste an Image over another Image very Quickly. You can Adjust Its Opacity, width, height etc.
- Add Text/Quote/Special Character: You can Add Text/Quote/Special character and configure Its Opacity, Color, Font, Size, Shadow, Outline. Useful for Adding Captions or Message on a Photo.
- Crop/Resize/Rotate: If you feel like slicing off a part of an Image you can do it Quickly with a lot of crop options available. You can also resize and Rotate the Photo as Per Your Need.
- Light Effects: Photoscape can configure/refine brightness, contrast of your photo. And in addition to this you have Film effects, Bloom and Back light.
- Photo Effects: You can apply a lot of Photo Effects including Black and white, Lens Flare, Pencil, crayon, Mono graving and many more. There are many more effects available in Photoscape.