Wednesday, May 31, 2017
1:00 - 3:30 pm
One 2½ hour session
$25. Register here.
This is hands-on type class. For this class, it is recommended that you know how to get online, click to a new Window and use Google search. Click and drag, and basic Windows operating skills will be used. This class will be hands-on practice where we set up an account.
If you wish to go online to practice with the class, you will need to pre-register with Pinterest and know your log in and password.
- Go to www.pinterest.com and click Join Pinterest.
- Choose how you'll sign up: using Facebook, Twitter or your email address.
- Enter the username, email address and password you'll use for Pinterest. Just a note:
- Pick a username that is 3-15 characters long. You can add numbers to your username, but not spaces, symbols or punctuation.
- Create a strong password even if you sign up with Facebook or Twitter. You can always log in with that password and your email address.
- After you've filled out your info, click Create Account.
Pinterest is an online social bookmarking page where you can find, save, and share internet pages that you like. Instead of copying the address and saving the page or URL, you pin it to a "bulletin board," so you can find it again quickly. It is a visual smorgasbord of photos, clip art , recipes that you can find easily and share easily.
We will create your first couple of boards and find internet pages that you like and "pin" them. Pinterest is a great tool for collecting and organizing the things that inspire you.