Tuesday, January 23, 2018
1:00 - 3:00
One 2-hour session
$25. Register here.
This seminar is for students who already have the Quicken software and want to know how to use it more effectively and efficiently. Most of the basic Quicken functions will be covered along with any more advanced questions you may have about Quicken.
Microsoft's Quicken is one of the most popular and fully functional financial programs for both home and/or small businesses. There are several versions of Quicken available, depending on your requirements. This seminar will help you understand how to better utilize Quicken to record your financial activities of bank accounts, credit cards and loans. It will also cover generating various summary reports for different time periods. It is not intended, or would it be possible in a two-hour class to cover all capabilities, functions and features of Quicken.
- Learn how to create and edit accounts for banks, credit cards and loans
- Learn how to download transactions from financial institutions and have them automatically entered to your accounts
- Learn how to create and edit categories for tracking expenses and incomes
- Learn how to create repetitive payments and deposits schedule with reminders
- Learn how to create a budget
- Learn how to generate reports to track expenses and income with comparison to an established budget
- Learn how to secure your records with a password and to backup your data