Shooting and Processing Wildflower Pictures
Monday, April 25, 2016
1:00 - 3:30 pm
One 2½ hour session
$25 for one seminar. Register here.
This is a demo with hands-on type of class. For this class, you will need to bring your camera or phone to take photos. You also must be a little familiar with photo editing software, such as Picasa, Corel Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Elements for the session. We'll talk about how to make the colors pop and display our flowers. If wild flowers are plentiful we will meet an hour early to go and shoot in the field.
This is a beginning class in learning how to work in the field with your camera to take wild flower photos, and then find the best method for enhancing, displaying, printing and processing.
- Learn best practices for taking flowers in the wild
- Learn to use different backdrops outside
- Learn the effects of aperture versus auto mode
- Find the best fields of flowers and get directions how to get there
- Practice on last years wild flowers in processing and printing