Microsoft® Windows 10 Creators Update and Windows 10 App Tools
Thursday, June 22, 2017, from 10:00 am - noon
One 2-hour session.
$25. Register here.
This class is for students who have been using Windows 10 for a while and have specific questions about the Creators Update, released in April 2017, and some of the many App Tools included with Windows 10. This is not a beginner's class on the basics of using a computer or Windows 10.
This is a hands-on class. It is designed to discuss and use some of the new features and functions of the Windows 10 Creators Update. The class will also include coverage of some of the many App Tools (Accessories) built into Windows 10 or available from the Windows Store.
Some of the Topics that May be Included:
(Note: Many topics are determined by Student Questions and are not listed here)
- If the Creators Update is not already installed automatically, show how to get it using Update Assistant.
- Discuss & use what's new in Windows 10 Creators Update released April 2017
- Introduction to Paint 3D and Remix 3D
- The improved Microsoft Edge browser with improved Tab organization, Translator, etc.
- Windows eBooks
- Cortana's Improvements
- Understand the improved security
- Using Windows Ink for the artist in you
- Using Windows "Hello" to sign on to your computer
- How to access the Windows App store for thousands of Apps
- Understand and use build-in Apps (Accessories) like; Snipping Tool, Voice Recorder, Sticky Notes; Calculator; Built-In Tutorials; Phone Companion; etc.